Our design services range from developing concepts or sketches through to fully developed, 3D models and assemblies.
From this, full 2D manufacturing drawings and electronic exchange formats for machining, laser profiling and folding, etc are generated.
The majority of our design work is carried out in either Autodesk Inventor or SolidWorks (and AutoCAD for 2D and electrical work).
Our services include:
- 3D Mechanical modelling
- 2D Mechanical detail design (workshop drawings)
- Piping and routing
- Fabrications and sheet metal (including flat patterns)
- Process and Instrumentation Diagrams (P & ID’s) and circuit diagrams
- Plant measure ups and layouts
- Photorealistic rendering of 3D models and video animations
Our clients benefit from our diversity across different industry sectors and the broad experience of our staff.
These sectors include:
- Food and Beverage
- Beer and Wine
Cornell Design provides mechanical designers with PC Workstations at your premises at no extra cost to you. Our services are tailored to your needs. Typically, placements can be from a couple of days at a time to many months depending on your requirements.